Monday, April 27, 2009

Crazy Tag

  8 Places To Eat Out

1. Rio
2. Olive Garden
3. Crown Burger
4. Subway
5. Red Lobster
6. Five Alls
7. Macaroni Grill
8. Mimi's


  8 Top TV Shows

1. NCIS
2. Biggest loser
3. Mentalist
4. The Appentice
5. The Practice
6. Jazz
7. Oprah
8. Home and Garden network


  8 Quirks

1. boots or sandals ( can't stand shoes)
2. don't like reptiles
3. can't read while car moving
4. can't sleep with tv on
5. hate my husband to wear sweatpants, unless he's working out.
6. hate dogs to lick me
7. like to watch Jazz with sound off
8. hate quirky tags

8 Things I Look Forward Too

1. Swimming parties
2. Working out
3. Warm weather
4. Fishing
5.  Camping
6. 4 wheeling 
7. Chase and Raquel to come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. China

8 People To Tag

1. LaDean
2. Diane
3. Jodie
4. Kim
5. Emily
6. Lindsay
7. Brandie,
8. Rachelle( let's get started)

I know that you thought I would never update, but miracles happen. 

4 comments:

Darcie said...

HORRAY!!! You posted something!!! Thanks for all the inside in how crazy you are!!!

Dustin and Rochelle Davis said...

Yes, I need to get started for sure! Stay tuned! By the way...I have some flip flops for you! ;)

Heath and Brandie said...

I love the tag. How fun!

Deanie said...

Good girl, I hadn't checked your post for awhile, kinda embarassed when I saw you did it in April!