It's been so long since I posted anything. I lost the charger for my camera. But I've been tagged. So here I go.
Here are the rules: Link the person who tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.I was tagged by http://darrinalicia.blogspot.com/
1. Stupid people or any people that text while driving!!!!
Do you people have a death wish. I don't!
2. White socks with anything except gym shoes.
3. Copy cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. People who pop their gum.
5. Dogs licking anything-Porter stop licking my feet.
6. People who say I deserve....only criminals deserve jail time. The rest of us earn things.
I tag LaDean, Diane, Aly and those who haven't complyed Emily, Raquel. Sorry I don't have 6 friends..




4 comments:
Porter took offense to the reference. Happy to see you of joined the land of the living when it comes to blogging, Welcome Back!
I agree I HATE when dogs lick!!! YUCK!!! Dang I guess I will have to make sure that I don't wear white socks when I'm around you. HE HE!!! Texting... I have a hard enough time driving, singing and telling the kids to be quite. I am not sure that I could do one more thing. I am glad that you have finally posted something. :)
Glad to see you back, it was so good to visit with you the other night at Sartori's house. we need to have a "girls's" get together with your girls and mine and Patti's and Diane'e even though she is not here we could grab Robyn, maybe after the first of the year cause things are gonna get crazy here pretty soon. What do you think?? I wear white socks around the house when my feet are cold and the cat attacks them, almost as bad as dog licking only it hurts!
LaDean,
Sounds like a great idea. The craziness is begining.
You look great and are always so sweet.
Post a Comment