
We added on our cabin a few years ago, and are still trying to finish it. Dave is a good builder.
So we were working all weekend. It takes a few hours to mow the lawn, and check the sprinklers.
While Dave was building, I was weeding. We are tired, but happy. Good to get a little more done. So for the next month or so, we will be resealing the logs(painting) and getting the fences up around our pine trees. The deer loves to snack on them all winter. We love our cabin, but be careful what you wish for. Lots of work.
7 comments:
I hope that when I have grandkids I can provide so many fun things like you guys have for your family! All that work is probably worth it when you can sit back and enjoy together, right?
Looks GREAT!! We can not wait to go!!!:)
It looks beautiful! What a fun thing to have for your family to share together! My aunt and uncle had a cabin in Heber that we spent a lot of time at as a kid. I have so many fun memories of going there...your grandkids will too!
As always it looks great! However I really wish you would relax every once in a while.
Looks like a fun place to be. I hope you enjoyed at least a little bit of the weekend!
Wow, that looks great!! I'll bet you guys have some great times there!
I just had to laugh because you guys are ALWAYS building something! I remember joking with you that every time I came to your house you were knocking out a wall or something. So, I guess the house is done and you're working on another one! Everything always turns out beautifully though. Good job!
Time to update and there's no better way than a fresh new tag. Congrats you have been chosen!
Post a Comment