Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM!!!

Happy Birthday MOM!!!
Birthday Song
What would I do with out a mom like you. You have made me the person that I am today. Teaching me right from wrong. Being there for every miles stone in my life. Make sure that I had everything I need and wanted. Always showing me love and understanding, even when I was in those CRAZY teenage years. I am glad that I had the COOL mom. All my friend wished the had you as a mom. Thanks for teaching me how to clean, cook and be a good mom. I sometimes wonder what I would have done with out you. I LOVE you mom and I hope that you have a wonderful birthday!!!
Heartbeat Love,
Darcie

2 comments:

daveandvicky said...

Thanks Darcie!! Those pictures are great.

Deanie said...

Vicky - Happy Birthday. You know my first memories of you are when we were visiting teaching partners and you had those two cute little girls. You had long dark hair and we would go to Jennie Allgrunn's house. I am sure we went other places, I just can't remember! Hope your Christmas is terrific.Those are the cutest pictures of all your grandbabies, they are all wonderful. Can you believe we are grandmas now? You look way too good to have that many.