1. Smile more.
2. Play more.
3. Hug more.
4. Family more.
5. Friends more.
6. Serve more.
7. Travel more.
8. Save more.
9. Learn more.
10. Listen more.
I'm am blessed with the greatest family and friends. You are all so wonderful and inspirational to me. You make me try harder and want to be better. I love being part of your life, even if you
don't know I'm reading your blog or watching you and your families. Thank you!!
Just a few more resolutions. They say less is more.
1. Eat less.
2. Spend less.
3. Talk less.
I wish all of you a Happy and blessed New Year.




5 comments:
I like those resolutins!!! I have had the same ones on my list for the last six years. Maybe I will have to try so new ones also.
You’re always so inspiring; I need to put some real thought into what things I want to focus on this year.
What a great list! I'm still working on mine. Hopefully I'll make a decision before December 2009.
Oh Gosh it is that time of year again! I guess if we didn't do this we would not have anything to feel guilty about during the coming months. I will have to see what I can come up with, I might even get through some of the really easy ones!!
I need some of those on my list too. Adorable grandkids!!
Post a Comment