Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun In The Sun









Saturday, the grandkids came swimming. They have all become little fish and daredevils.  Avery is 4 and now goes down the slide alone.  Shelby is 10 and was practicing diving and cartwheels.  Carsten,7  and Braxton,8  were diving for the rings and sticks.  Kyler is 2 and Kennedy is 6,  were squirting us with the squirt guns.  Pizza, breadsticks, ice cream sandwiches and the day was done.  6 tired grandkids, 2 overworked uncles, 1 exhausted papa-priceless.  

5 comments:

Diane said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so glad you've started to blog. Who would have ever thought we could keep in touch this way? I saw your comment and had to come over and look. Is that your backyard? I want a pool! I'm so excited to be able to see what's going on with you and your family! Love ya and miss ya! Say hi to everyone for us!

Darcie said...

Look at you blogging Queen!! Thank you so much for a wonderful afternoon!! The kids had a BLAST and it was so NICE to sit back and relax with family after a VERY stressful week. THANKS:)

Hiller Family said...

As always you know how to host a PARTY. Thanks for the wonderful afternoon, love you guys!

Deanie said...

Your grandkids are adorable and it looks like they had a blast at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Kimberly said...

Woo-Hoo! My mom thought I was crazy when I first told her to start blogging, but now she LOVES it! I have nothing but great memories of my favorite DVD family! I can't wait to see more pics and hear more stories! Hugs!