
Chase and Raquel are in town from Ohio, for her sisters wedding. So we had to party, again. Everyone was here, except Chad(scout camp) and Darrin(workaholic).

Our next Olympic diver.

Sliding is a big hit.

Raegyn is 1. And is already growing fins.

Pizza is our favorite. Come and visit again, soon.
6 comments:
Okay, order the pizza, I'm coming right over! That pool is enormous and the slide looks like too much fun! You always did have a gigantic yard...how fun that you get to use your yard in such a fun way!
Thanks for another GREAT evening!! Swimming, Pizza and Good company, Thanks!!!:)
Man can we PARTY! Thanks for the wonderful time..
Hey, I live closer than Kimberly, the pizza would still be warm when I got there!
Sounds like you have one living out of state, I hate that, like to have all my chicks tucked close under my wing. Nate and Hillay lived in Rhode Island then Tennessee so Brigham City is close now.
Looks like loads of fun with the family.
I'm so jealous! You guys always did know how to party! The pool looks so nice. With 98 degree weather and 98 percent humidity, I'm wishing we had one in our backyard.
Hi Dave and Vicky!!! This is Aly (LaDeans daughter) This is so fun to see how everyone is doing through the blogs!!!
Your backyard is so AMAZING!!! How fun:)
I have a blog too but it is private so I just need your email to send an invite!!! You can email it to me @ alyson.smth@gmail.com
Take care!!!
Post a Comment