Thursday, July 17, 2008

Techno Tard

       Hello Family and Friends,
                We are possibly the last people in the universe to start a blog.  But being the biggest
       techno tard, (computer illiterate)  childless(unavailable), we have arrived.  So hopefully
       we will have something interesting to say or do.  But at least we can make comments.  It
       is fun to read about your lives and families.  But I can't leave comments,  so try to shut me 
       up now.

4 comments:

Raquel said...

I don't believe that you're a techno tard anymore! Welcome to the blogging world!

Darcie said...

You are so FUNNY!! Now we just have to your blog pretty. I will help you next time I come to Salt Lake. The kids will be so excited to see that Grandma and Grandpa have a blog now too. Now you can post all those pictures from all your fun trips.

Hiller Family said...

LOOKIN GOOD!

Deanie said...

Too fun! A couple of months ago Aly said Robyn has blog and I said oh, well that's good. And then she said I started a blog and I said well that's good and then she came to my house and said, Gonna start you a blog Mom and I said what will I do with that? Well...the rest is history. Welcome to the blog world, I am hooked. It is so great to reconnect with my good friends from the neighborhood. You guys still look the same (which is great) we are not any older, just have grandkids now. I have 11, can you believe it? We will have to have a get-together and catch up on the last 10,15 years!