Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Luau

                                   Davis family luau Monday night. Kyler on the horse.
                                    Kennedy got lots of candy.
                                     Avery hitting. Braxton waiting for the kill.
                                     Grandpa and Raegyn taking  a walk.
                                   Carsten wacking the pig. Thanks for all the fun.

5 comments:

Deanie said...

Looks like lots of fun all the way around! Cute pictures.

Kimberly said...

You have such cute grandkids! What a fun idea!

Hiller Family said...

My kids couldn't get enough! I don't say it enough but I appreciate the wonderful things you make possible for my family!

Darcie said...

That was a BLAST!! Thanks for the ice cream and the MINT brownies, MMMMMMM so GOOD!!

My kids talked about what a great time they had all the way home & I think they had Candy for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner:)

Aly said...

It looks like you have had an amazingly fun couple of weeks! No better way to end the summer:)