Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tag

8 things I'm pasionate about.
 1. Dave
 2. Grandkids
 3. Exercise
 4. Traveling
 5. Reading
 6. Kids
 7. Friends
 8. Blogging

8 books I've read and enjoyed.
1. Stephanie Meyers
2. John Grisham's 
3. Anything Anita Stanfield
4. All Raquel Nunes
5. Almost Sisters
6. Three tickets To Peoria
7. Surprise Packages 
8. Betsy Brannon Green

8 words/phrases I say often.
1. What?( 50+ and gone death)
2. Where are we eating tonight?
3. I picked yesterday.
4. Cutter shhhhhh!
5. Let it go
6. Hello
7. Dang
8. Walk(swimming pool)

8 things I want to do before I die
1. be skinny( not looking good)
2.travel, here and abroad
3.serve mission
4.concert pianist(next life)
5.bowl 300 game( so I'm dreaming)
6.run 5k(Robyn are you a trainer?)
7.become a computer geek
8.go to the moon

8 things I've learned this past year.
1. Blogging(kinda)
2. Bishops aren't 5 years, anymore
3. Oregon is nice
4. Summer is to hot!!
5. Cub Scouts are fun, again.
6. Kids don't visit enough.
7. Ohio is still to far away.
8. Grandkids grow-up to fast.

8 places I want to see
1.  Australia
2. New Zealand
3. Paris
4. London
5. China
6. Tennessee
7. New York
8. Africa

8 things I currently want/need
1. maid
2. window washer
3. gardner
4. groceries(I hate the grocery store)
5. energy
6. personal trainer(kim or robyn)
7. new boots for winter
8. vacation

8 people I want to tag
1. Emily
2. Raquel
3. Mickey Mouse
4. Oprah
5. Chase
6. Chad
7. Darrin
8. Steve

5 comments:

Darcie said...

Mom!!! What are we going to do with you? That was a lot of fun to read, thanks!!

Thanks for a great lunch and it was fun shopping w/you!!!

Hiller Family said...

Seriously your like the blogging Queen now........ Thanks for lunch and shopping it was lots of fun like always.

Aly said...

You are so funny! And what an elite group of bloggin buddies you have tagged:)!!

Diane said...

Great list! I'm hoping to check Oprah's blog to see what she puts on hers. It sure didn't take you very long to get this blogging thing down. Thanks for the fun post!

Deanie said...

Okay so I have to have Aly change my background, I bet you did it on your own, very cute!
Your book list has some of the same ones I like but you had some others I had not heard of, we may need to discuss "book trading" a little further...