They say it's your birthday. nan nan nan nan na. Well I hope you got the drift. Happy Birthday Avery. Five years old. Hope you have a very fun party with your friends. We are so glad you are part of our family. We love your smile and fun personality. You keep us going with your treasures and trinkets. Avery's favorite color is not pink, or purple, but glitter. I hope you can see what a special girl she is. We love you lots!!!!
3 comments:
You pin pointed Avery to the T. When I read it to her, she commented about the treasure thing laughing and saying grandma has the best treasures. She also thought it was funny you remembered her favorite color. Thanks again for all you do I don't say it enough, love ya.
What a cute girl! Happy Birthday Avery! I think glitter is a great favorite color!
I love that glitter is favorite color, that says a lot about what a special little girl she is! Happy Birthday Avery!!
Post a Comment