Today we took a train ride, to the Taiqueri Gorge. We went thru 10 tunnels and over 12 bridges. Beautiful country. Lots of sheep roaming the countryside. Then back to the city, onto the bus and up the mountain to Lachturn Castle. It wasn't a castle like I expected. But a large house, from the victorian period. Beautiful gardens-amazing flowerbeds. Green and plush. Even a bagpipe player.
Tonight the captain came on over the speaker and says bad weather tonight, after midnight. Make sure your gear is stored. Never in all our travels have we heard that. So this should be fun, I thought of packing and abandoning ship, but I'm still here. We'll let you know tomorrow how it goes. Wish you were here!!
Girls Weekend
9 years ago




1 comment:
Aha! So this is what you are doing with this dreary January weather. What an adventure. I love hearing about all these far away places. Enjoy!!
Post a Comment