It has been cloudy and rainy today. A bit on the cool side. We took a jetboat ride, up a river. It was so green and beautiful, it looked like a rainforest. We were flying up the river at 40 mph and we would do 360's. You felt like you were getting thrown out of the boat. I was quite concerned I would get sick, but alas the wind blowing in my face and the cooler temp, keep me ok. But Cal's friend Kent started to look alittle pale(green)!
We were also at a kiwi and avacado farm. We fed a donkey, sheep, cow and a goat. We seen a boar pig named Boss Hog. He was extremely ugly and had some huge fangs. He had three rings pierced into his nose, they keep the boss from digging in the grass and mud.
We have some great photos, but we can only access the internet from windows and I don't know how to download from there. But we are still having fun. Love you and miss you, kiss the grandkids for us.
Girls Weekend
9 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment